How to cook pork ribs soup – Filipino Soup Recipe
- 500 g. pork ribs
- pork cubes or you can use pork broth
- sweet corn
- salt & ground pepper according to taste preference
- green onions
- Dip the pork meat into boiling water for 30 second to remove unnecessary smell & taste. Set aside the meat.
- Add 2 liters of water in the casserole and add the pork meat
- Add the pork cubes or pork broth. Please note that you can adjust the water if you are using broth.
- While boiling add ginger and onions.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Add the sweet corn and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and ground pepper.
- You can change the measurement according to your taste preference.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until soften.
- Add the cabbage for 30 seconds
- Add the green onions before serving.
View the video below for more details about Pork Ribs Recipe: